Thursday, April 30, 2009

Recieving News

Receiving news is an important part of many people's lives. However, I don't really pay attention to it at all. I'm that one person who has their head in the sand most of the time. It's been especially like that for college because I don't receive a daily newspaper and I don't have a T.V. There is always online sources, but I don't go to any news websites. When I do see some news, whether passing a T.V., picking up a stray paper, or seeing a caption on the internet, it could be about anything. If it sounds interesting and worthwhile, I will read it. For instance, if a major flu epidemic is anywhere in the title, I will look into it. However, if it says who is the new Miss America, I don't even bother.
Since I'm in college now, I'm more interested in the newspaper written by USC because it is explaining what is happening on campus. Overall, I guess I'm more interested in the local news of where I am situated because I like to know what is happening around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment